Add products by adding codes
Terms and conditions - wholesale B2B.hurtel.com
INTERNET WHOLESALE WAREHOUSE REGULATIONS
- These Terms and Conditions set out the general terms and conditions, rules and manner of sales conducted by "HURTEL" SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Zielona Góra, through its online wholesale b2b.hurtel.com/en (hereinafter referred to as the "Online Warehouse"), and sets out the terms and conditions under which "HURTEL" SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Zielona Góra will provide free electronic services.
§ 1 Definitions
- Business days - means the days of the week from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
- Delivery - means the actual act of delivering the Goods specified in the order to the Customer by the Seller through the Supplier.
- Supplier - means the entity with which the Seller cooperates in making the Delivery of the Goods.
- Password - shall mean a sequence of letter, digits or other characters chosen by the Customer during Registration at the Online Warehouse, used to secure access to the Customer's Account at the Online Warehouse.
- Customer - shall mean an entity to whom, in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, electronic services may be provided or with whom a Sales Agreement may be concluded.
- Customer Account - means an individual panel for each Customer, launched for his/her benefit by the Seller, after the Customer has registered and concluded an agreement for the provision of the Customer Account service.
- Entrepreneur - shall mean a natural person, legal person or organisational unit not being a legal person but to which the Act grants legal capacity, conducting in its own name business or professional activity and performing a legal action directly related to its business or professional activity.
- Rules and Regulations - means these Rules and Regulations.
- Registration - means the actual act performed in the manner specified in the Regulations, required for the Customer to use all the functionalities of the Online Warehouse.
- Seller - shall mean "HURTEL" SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ with its registered office in Zielona Góra (65-127), ul. Międzyrzecka 12, NIP: 9731008073, REGON: 081016920, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court in Zielona Góra, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000409264, with a share capital of 50,000 PLN; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, which is also the owner of the Wholesale Internet Website.
- BDO number - 000019607.
- The Wholesaler's Website - means the website under which the Seller operates the Online Wholesaler, operating in the domain b2b.hurtel.com/en.
- Merchandise - means a product presented by the Seller via the Wholesaler's Website which may be the subject of a Contract of Sale.
- Durability - the ability of the Goods to retain their functions and properties in the course of ordinary use.
- Durable medium - shall mean the material or tool enabling the Customer or the Seller to store information addressed personally to the Customer in a manner allowing for future access to the information for a period of time appropriate to the purposes the information is used for and which allows for the recreation of the stored information in an unchanged form.
- Sales contract - means a distance sales contract concluded, on the terms and conditions specified in the Terms and Conditions, between the Customer and the Seller.
§ 2 General provisions and use of the Wholesale Website
- All rights to the Wholesale Website, including proprietary copyrights, intellectual property rights to its name, its Internet domain, the Wholesale Website, as well as to the templates, forms, logotypes placed on the Wholesale Website (except for logotypes and photographs presented on the Wholesale Website for the purpose of presentation of goods, the copyrights to which belong to third parties) shall belong to the Seller, and the use thereof may be performed only in the manner specified and compliant with the Terms and Conditions and with the consent of the Seller expressed in writing.
- The Seller uses the mechanism of "cookies" files, which are saved by the Seller's server on the hard drive of the Customer's final device when the Customers use the Wholesale Website. The use of "cookies" is aimed at the correct operation of the Wholesale Website on the Customers' terminal devices. This mechanism does not damage the Customer's terminal device and does not cause any configuration changes in the Customers' terminal devices or in the software installed on these devices. Each Customer may disable the "cookies" mechanism in the web browser of his/her terminal device. The Vendor points out that disabling "cookies" may, however, make it difficult or impossible to use the Wholesale Website.
- In order to place an order with the Wholesaler via the Wholesaler's Website or via e-mail or messenger provided on the Wholesaler's Website and in order to use the services available on the Wholesaler's Websites, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active e-mail account.
- In order to place an order at the Wholesale Website by telephone, it is necessary for the Customer to have an active telephone number and an active e-mail account.
- It is forbidden for the Customer to provide unlawful content and to use the Wholesale Internet Website, the Wholesale Internet Website or the free services provided by the Seller in a manner contrary to the law, good morals or violating personal rights of third parties.
- The Seller declares that the public nature of the Internet and the use of services provided electronically may be associated with the risk of obtaining and modifying the Customers' data by unauthorised persons, therefore the Customers should use appropriate technical measures to minimise the aforementioned risk. In particular, they should use anti-virus and identity protection software to protect the identity of those using the Internet. The Seller shall never ask the Customer to provide the Password in any form.
- It is not permissible to use the resources and functions of the Wholesaler's Website in order for the Customer to carry out activities that would violate the interests of the Seller, i.e. advertising activities of another entrepreneur or product; activities consisting of posting content not related to the Seller's business; activities consisting of posting false or misleading content.
§ 3 Registration
- In order to create a Customer Account, the Customer shall be obliged to register free of charge.
- Registration is necessary in order to place an order at the Wholesale Website.
- For the purpose of Registration, the Customer shall complete the registration form made available by the Seller on the Wholesaler's Website and send the completed registration form electronically to the Seller by selecting the appropriate function found in the registration form. During Registration, the Customer sets an individual Password.
- The Customer also has the option to complete the Registration via his/her user account on social networks viz: LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+. The creation of the Customer's Account takes place through a dedicated redirection from the Online Warehouse to the social network website: LinkedIn, Facebook, Google+, where the user is asked to enter the username and password they have for their user account on the respective social network. After authorisation on the social network website, the user is redirected back to the Online Warehouse, where a Customer Account is created with a link to the user's social network account. The user name to the social network and his/her password are not registered and stored by the Service Provider. The social network, after authorisation by the user, provides the Service Provider with the following personal data respectively: first name, last name, e-mail address.
- The Customer also has the option of registering via his/her Paypal.pl user account. The creation of the Customer's Account takes place through a dedicated redirection from the Online Warehouse to the Paypal.pl website, where the Customer is asked to enter the username and password he/she has for his/her user account with Paypal.pl. After authorisation on the Paypal.pl website, the Customer is redirected back to the Online Warehouse where a Customer Account is set up, with a link to the user account at Paypal.pl. The username to Paypal.pl and its password are not registered and stored by the Seller.
- When completing the registration form, the Customer has the opportunity to read the Terms and Conditions, accepting its content by marking the appropriate field in the form.
- During Registration, the Customer may voluntarily consent to the processing of his/her personal data for marketing purposes by ticking the appropriate box on the registration form. In this case, the Seller shall clearly inform about the purpose of collecting the Customer's personal data, as well as about the known or expected recipients of such data.
- The Client's consent to the processing of his/her personal data for marketing purposes does not condition the possibility of concluding an agreement with the Seller for the electronic provision of the service of maintaining the Client's Account. Consent may be withdrawn at any time by submitting an appropriate declaration of the Customer to the Seller. The declaration may, for example, be sent to the Seller's address via e-mail.
- After the Customer submits the completed registration form, the Customer receives information from the Seller to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, confirming the submission of the form. At this moment, the Customer's request for registration is forwarded to the Seller for verification.
- In the event of positive verification of the Customer by the Seller, the Customer receives by e-mail to the e-mail address provided in the registration form, a message about account activation. At this moment, the agreement on electronic provision of services for maintaining the Customer's Account is concluded, and the Customer receives the possibility to access the Customer's Account and make changes to the data provided during the Registration.
§ 4 Orders
1. The information contained on the Website of the Wholesale Store does not constitute an offer by the Seller within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to Customers to submit offers to conclude a Sales Agreement.
2. Before placing an order, the Customer shall be informed of the minimum value of wholesale purchases through a message on the order form.
3. the Customer may place orders with the Wholesaler via the Wholesaler's Website, by e-mail, or via the messengers posted on the Wholesaler's Website 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
4. the Customer may place orders at the Wholesale Online Store by telephone during the hours and days indicated on the Wholesale Online Store Website.
5. the Customer placing an order via the Wholesale Website, completes the order by selecting the Goods in which he/she is interested. The Goods are added to the order by selecting the "ADD TO CART" command under the given Goods presented on the Wholesale Website. After completing the entire order and indicating in the "CART" the method of Delivery and the form of payment, the Customer places the order by sending the order form to the Seller by selecting the "Order with obligation to pay" button on the Wholesale Website. Each time before sending the order to the Seller, the Customer is informed of the total price for the selected Goods and Delivery, as well as all additional costs he is obliged to pay in connection with the Sales Contract.
6. A Customer placing an order by telephone shall use the telephone number provided by the Seller on the Website. The Customer places the order by telephone, indicating to the Seller the name of the Goods from among the Goods on the Website and the quantity of Goods he/she wishes to order. Then, after completing the whole order, the Client specifies the delivery method and the form of payment, and indicates his/her correspondence address and e-mail address. Each time the Customer places an order by phone, the Seller informs the Customer about the total price of the selected Goods and the total cost of the selected delivery method, as well as all additional costs the Customer is obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Contract.
7. After concluding the Contract of Sale by telephone, the Seller shall send to the e-mail address provided by the Customer information containing confirmation of the terms and conditions of the Contract of Sale. The confirmation includes, in particular: identification of the Goods being the subject of the Sales Contract, its price, delivery cost and information on any other costs the Customer is obliged to incur in connection with the Sales Contract.
8. The Customer placing an order via e-mail or messenger placed on the Wholesale Website shall send it via the selected communication channel to the Seller. In the message sent to the Seller, the Customer shall specify, in particular: the name of the Goods, the colour and its quantity, from among the Goods presented on the Website of the Wholesaler, and his/her contact details.
9. Upon receipt of the message from the Client referred to in §4.8, the Seller shall send a return message to the Client, specifying his registration data, price of the selected Goods and possible forms of payment and method of Delivery together with its cost, as well as information about all additional payments to be made by the Client under the Contract of Sale. The message also contains information for the Customer that the conclusion of the Sales Contract by the Customer entails the obligation to pay for the ordered Goods. On the basis of the information provided by the Seller, the Customer may place an order by sending an e-mail message to the Seller indicating the selected form of payment and method of Delivery.
10. After placing an order, the Customer may voluntarily consent to the processing of his/her personal data for the purpose of receiving a post-sale survey by ticking the appropriate box in the form displayed. In this case, the Seller shall clearly inform about the purpose of collecting the Customer's personal data, as well as about the known or expected recipients of such data. The questionnaire is used to examine opinions on the transaction carried out. The Customer may voluntarily complete the survey.
11. Placing an order constitutes an offer by the Customer to the Seller to conclude a Sales Agreement for the Goods being the subject of the order.
12. After placing an order, the Seller sends a confirmation to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
After confirming the order, the Seller sends to the e-mail address provided by the Customer information about accepting the order for processing. Information on acceptance of the order for processing is the Seller's statement of acceptance of the offer referred to in §4.11 above and upon its receipt by the Customer the Sales Agreement is concluded.
14. When making payments for the purchased Goods, listed in Appendix No. 15 to the Act of 11 March 2004 on Value Added Tax (i.e. Journal of Laws 2018 item 2174 as amended), which payments are documented by an invoice in which the total amount due exceeds PLN 15,000 gross or the equivalent of this amount - taxpayers are obliged to apply the mechanism of divided payment, in accordance with the applicable regulations, as far as it is applicable to the Customer placing the order.
The invoice issued by the Seller referred to above shall include the words: "split payment mechanism". The parties to such a transaction, are obliged to have a settlement account referred to in Article 49, paragraph 1, item 1 of the Act of 29 August 1997. - Banking Law, or a named account in a co-operative savings and credit union opened in connection with the conducted business activity, maintained in the Polish currency.
§ 5 Payment
1. the prices on the Website of the Wholesaler placed next to the given Goods are net and gross prices and do not contain information concerning the costs of Delivery and any other costs which the Customer will be obliged to incur in connection with the Contract of Sale, of which the Customer will be informed when selecting the method of Delivery and placing the order.
2. The Customer may choose the following forms of payment for the Goods ordered:
a) bank transfer to the Seller's bank account (in this case, the processing of the order will commence after the Seller has sent the Customer a confirmation of acceptance of the order and after the funds have been credited to the Seller's bank account);
b) bank transfer via PayU external payment system, operated by PayU S.A. with its registered office in Poznań (in this case, the processing of the order will commence after the Seller has sent the Client a confirmation of receipt of the order and after the Seller has received information from the PayU system that the payment has been made by the Client);
c) cash on delivery, payment to the Supplier at the time of delivery (in this case the processing of the order will be initiated after the Seller has sent the Customer a confirmation of acceptance of the order);
d) bank transfer via PayPal external payment system, operated by PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. with its registered office in Luxembourg (in this case the processing of the order will be initiated after the Seller has sent the Customer an order confirmation and after the Seller has received information from PayPal that the Customer has made payment).
3. The Customer should make payment for the order in the amount resulting from the concluded Sales Contract within 7 working days if he/she has chosen the prepayment form.
4. In the event that the Customer fails to make the payment within the period referred to in §5(3) of the Terms and Conditions, the Seller shall set an additional deadline for the Customer to make the payment and inform the Customer about it on a durable medium. The information about the additional time limit for payment shall also include information that upon ineffective lapse of this time limit, the Seller shall withdraw from the Sales Agreement. If the second deadline for payment expires ineffectively, the Seller shall send the Customer a statement of withdrawal from the contract on a durable medium pursuant to Article 491 of the Civil Code.
§ 6 Delivery
1. The Seller shall carry out the Delivery in Europe.
2. The Seller shall indicate on the Website of the Wholesaler the number of Business Days required for Delivery and fulfilment of the order.
3. The Delivery and Order Fulfilment period indicated on the Wholesale Website shall be calculated in Business Days in accordance with §5(2) of the Terms and Conditions.
4. The ordered Goods shall be delivered to the Customer via the Supplier to the address indicated in the order form.
Point selected by the Customer at the time of placing the order.
5. On the day of shipment of the Goods to the Customer, information confirming the dispatch of the parcel by the Seller is sent to the Customer's e-mail address.
6. The Customer is obliged to examine the delivered parcel in the time and manner usual for parcels of a given type. If the parcel is found to be damaged or defective, the Customer has the right to request an employee of the Seller to write an appropriate protocol.
7. The Seller, in accordance with the Customer's will, shall attach to the consignment being the subject of the Delivery a VAT invoice covering the delivered Goods or shall send by e-mail, to the electronic address provided by the Customer, an electronic invoice covering the delivered Goods. The electronic invoice is delivered by e-mail in the form of an electronic file in PDF format. In order to open the file, the Customer should have free software compatible with the PDF format. The Seller recommends Adobe Acrobat Reader for this purpose, which can be downloaded free of charge at http://www.adobe.com.
8. If the Customer is not present at the address specified by the Customer when placing the order as the Delivery address, an employee of the Supplier will leave a postcard or attempt to contact the Customer by telephone to arrange a time when the Customer will be present. In the event that the ordered Goods are returned to the Online Wholesaler by the Supplier, the Seller will contact the Customer by email or telephone, re-arranging with the Customer the date and cost of Delivery. The cost of the return shipment shall be borne by the Customer.
§ 7 Warranty for Entrepreneurs
1. The Seller's liability for the Goods under warranty against the Customer who is an Entrepreneur shall be excluded.
2. An Entrepreneur may submit a complaint to the Seller in connection with the use of free services provided electronically by the Seller. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to email@example.com. The Entrepreneur should include a description of the problem in the complaint. The Seller will immediately, but no later than within 14 days, consider the complaint and give the Entrepreneur a reply.
§ 8 Warranty
1. Goods sold by the Seller may be covered by a guarantee granted by the Seller, manufacturer of the Goods or distributor.
2. In the case of Warranted Goods, information regarding existence and content of the warranty is available for inspection after contacting the service office.
3. The seller grants a 12 month guarantee for the purchased goods.
§ 9 Free of charge services
1. The Seller provides to the Customers, by electronic means, free services:
a) Contact form;
d) Maintaining a Customer Account;
e) Product enquiry;
f) Posting reviews;
g) Notification of availability.
2. The services specified in §9 par. 1 above are provided 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
3. The Seller reserves the right to choose and change the type, form, time and manner of granting access to selected listed services, of which it will inform the Customers in a manner appropriate for the amendment of the Terms and Conditions.
4. The Contact Form service consists in sending a message to the Seller by means of a form placed on the Website of the Wholesaler.
5. The cancellation of the free Contact Form service is possible at any time and consists in the discontinuation of sending enquiries to the Seller.
6. The free Chat service, available on the Website of the Wholesaler, allows you to chat with a consultant and leave your e-mail address for return contact.
7. Resignation from the free of charge Chat service is possible at any time and consists in not using the communicator on the Wholesale Website.
8. The Newsletter service may be used by any Customer who enters his/her e-mail address or telephone number using the registration form made available by the Seller on the Wholesale Website. Upon submission of the completed registration form, the Customer shall immediately receive, by e-mail to the e-mail address/phone number provided in the registration form, confirmation from the Seller. With this moment, the contract for electronic provision of the Newsletter service is concluded.
The Customer may additionally, during the Registration, tick an appropriate box in the registration form to subscribe to the Newsletter service.
9. The Newsletter service consists of sending by the Seller - at the Client's choice - to the e-mail address in electronic form or to the phone number of a text message containing information about new products or services offered by the Seller. The Newsletter is sent by the Seller to all Clients who subscribed to it via the communication channel chosen by the Client. 10.
10. Each Newsletter addressed to the Customer's data shall contain in particular: information about the sender, filled in field "subject", defining the content of the mail and information about the possibility and manner of resigning from the free Newsletter service.
11. The Customer may at any time resign from receiving the Newsletter by unsubscribing via a link contained in each email or text message sent as part of the Newsletter service or by activating the relevant field in the Customer Account.
12. The Ask Product service consists in sending a message to the Seller using the form on the Website.
13. Unsubscribe from the free Product Inquiry service is possible at any time and consists in ceasing to send an enquiry to the Seller.
14. the Customer's Account service is available after registration on the principles described in the Terms and Conditions and consists in providing the Customer with a dedicated panel within the Wholesaler's Website, enabling the Customer to modify the data provided during Registration, as well as to track the status of orders and the history of orders already completed.
15. A Customer who has registered may submit a request to the Seller to remove the Customer's Account, however, in the event of a request to remove the Customer's Account by the Seller, it may be removed up to 14 days after the request.
16. The Opinion Posting Service shall consist in the Seller enabling the Customers who have a Customer Account to publish on the Wholesale Website individual and subjective statements of the Customer concerning, in particular, the Goods.
17. cancellation of the Opinion Posting service is possible at any time and consists in the Customer ceasing to post content on the Wholesale Website.
18. The free Notification of Availability service consists in the Seller enabling the Customer to send, by means of a form on the Wholesale Website, a request for the Seller to send a one-time notification to the e-mail address indicated by the Customer when the product indicated by the Customer is available at the Wholesale Website.
19. Resignation from the free Notification of Availability service is possible at any time and consists in not using the service posted on the Wholesale Website.
20. The Seller shall be entitled to block access to the Customer's Account and free of charge services if the Customer acts to the detriment of the Seller, i.e. The Seller shall be entitled to block access to the Customer's Account and free-of-charge services in the event of the Customer's acting to the detriment of the Seller, i.e. advertising another entrepreneur or product; activity consisting in posting content not related to the Seller's business; activity consisting in posting false or misleading content, as well as in the event of the Customer's acting to the detriment of other Customers, violation of legal provisions or provisions of the Terms and Conditions by the Customer, and also when blocking access to the Customer's Account and free-of-charge services is justified for security reasons - in particular: breaking security of the Website by the Customer or other hacking activities. The blocking of access to the Customer's Account and free services for the aforementioned reasons shall last for the period necessary to resolve the issue constituting the basis for blocking access to the Customer's Account and free services. The Seller shall notify the Customer of the blocking of access to the Customer's Account and free services by e-mail to the address provided by the Customer in the registration form.
§ 10 Liability of the customer with regard to the content posted by the customer
1. By posting content and making it available, the Customer is voluntarily distributing the content. The posted content does not express the views of the Seller and should not be equated with the Seller's business. The Vendor is not a content provider, but only an entity that provides appropriate ICT resources for this purpose.
2. The Customer represents that:
(a) it is entitled to use the author's economic rights, industrial property rights and/or related rights to - respectively - the works, objects of industrial property rights (e.g. trademarks) and/or objects of related rights that comprise the content;
b) the uploading and making available of personal data, images and information concerning third parties as part of the services referred to in §9 of the Terms and Conditions was done legally, voluntarily and with the consent of the persons concerned;
c) he/she agrees that the published content may be viewed by other Customers and the Seller and authorises the Seller to use it free of charge in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
d) agrees to develop the works within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights. 3.
3. The Customer shall not be entitled to:
a) post, as part of the use of the services referred to in §9 of the Regulations, personal data of third parties and disseminate images of third parties without the legally required permission or consent of the third party;
b) place, within the framework of using the services referred to in §9 of the Terms and Conditions, content of an advertising and/or promotional nature. 4.
4. The Seller shall be liable for the content posted by the Customers provided that the Seller has received notification in accordance with §11 of the Terms and Conditions.
5. It is prohibited for the Customers, within the scope of using the services referred to in §9 of the Regulations, to post content which could, in particular:
a) be posted in bad faith, e.g. with the intention of violating the personal rights of third parties;
b) violate any rights of third parties, including those related to copyright protection and related rights, protection of industrial property rights, business secrets or those related to confidentiality obligations;
c) be offensive or threatening to other persons, or contain vocabulary that violates good morals (e.g. through the use of vulgarisms or expressions commonly regarded as offensive);
d) be contrary to the interests of the Seller, i.e. content that constitutes advertising material of another entrepreneur or product; content that is not related to the business of the Seller; false or misleading content;
e) otherwise violate the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, good manners, applicable laws, social norms or customs.
6. In the event of receipt of a notification pursuant to §11 of the Terms and Conditions, the Seller reserves the right to modify or delete content posted by the Customers as part of their use of the services referred to in §9 of the Terms and Conditions, in particular as regards content which, based on reports from third parties or relevant authorities, has been found to violate these Terms and Conditions or applicable laws. The Seller does not carry out an ongoing control of the posted content.
7. The Customer agrees that the Seller may use the content posted by the Customer on the Wholesale Website free of charge.
§ 11 Reporting a threat or violation of rights
1. In the event that the Customer or any other person or entity considers that the content published on the Wholesale Website violates their rights, personal rights, good morals, feelings, morality, beliefs, principles of fair competition, know-how, a secret protected by law or under an obligation, they may notify the Seller of the potential violation.
2. The Seller notified of a potential infringement shall take immediate action to remove from the Wholesale Website, the content causing the infringement.
§ 12 Personal Data Protection
§ 13 Contract termination (does not apply to Sales Contracts) 1.
1. Both the Customer and the Seller may terminate the agreement for the provision of services by electronic means at any time and without stating reasons, subject to the preservation of the rights acquired by the other party before the termination of the aforementioned agreement and the provisions below.
2. A Customer who has made a Registration shall terminate the agreement for provision of services by electronic means by sending to the Seller an appropriate declaration of intent, using any means of remote communication allowing the Seller to become acquainted with the Customer's declaration of intent.
3. The Seller shall terminate the agreement for provision of services by electronic means by sending to the Customer an appropriate declaration of intent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during Registration.
§ 14 Final provisions
1. The Seller shall be liable for non-performance or improper performance of the contract, but in the case of contracts concluded with Clients who are Entrepreneurs, the Seller shall be liable only in the case of intentional damage and within the limits of losses actually incurred by the Client who is an Entrepreneur.
2. The content of these Terms and Conditions may be recorded by printing, recording on a medium or downloading at any time from the Wholesale Website.
3. In the event of a dispute arising on the basis of a concluded Sales Agreement, the parties shall seek to resolve the matter amicably. The law applicable to the resolution of any disputes arising under these Terms and Conditions shall be the law of Poland.
4. The Seller reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions. All orders accepted by the Seller for fulfilment before the date of entry into force of the new Terms and Conditions are fulfilled on the basis of the Terms and Conditions that were in force on the date of placing the order by the Customer. The amendment to the Terms and Conditions shall come into effect within 7 days from the date of publication on the Wholesale Website. The Seller shall inform the Customer 7 days before the new Terms and Conditions come into force about the change of the Terms and Conditions by means of a message sent by e-mail containing a link to the text of the amended Terms and Conditions. If the Customer does not accept the new content of the Terms and Conditions, he/she is obliged to notify the Seller of this fact, which results in termination of the contract in accordance with provisions of §13 of the Terms and Conditions.
5. The Terms and Conditions shall come into force on 1.01.2023*.
*The previous wording of the Regulations is available for inspection after contacting the Customer Service Office.