Add products by adding codes
MFi Certification. Why should you have MFi accessories in your offer?
To say that Apple is one of the most popular technology brands today is to say nothing. IPhones, iPad tablets, and along with them GSM accessories, are a huge part of the market. Cables Lightning, chargers, headphones or cases are an absolute must have for any Apple lover. Want to attract iPhone, iPad and iPod owners to your point of sale? Opt for MFi-certified accessories.
MFi certificate - what is it?
MFi certification is an international standard. It confirms that a particular product brand meets the stringent requirements and standards set by the company Apple. It is indispensable for manufacturers who want to offer gadgets compatible with iPhone or iPad. It is suggested by the name itself. MFI stands for "Made for iPhone / iPod / iPad"
As you may have guessed, the certification can only be granted by the company Apple. In order to obtain MFi certification, the manufacturer must meet a number of requirements regarding materials, safety and quality. Importantly, Apple can change the requirements for MFi certificate holders at any time. Therefore, manufacturers must be flexible and ready to adjust their products. Once certified, MFi accessories must be marked with the MFi logo and the certification number
What are the advantages of having MFi certified products?
Companies that want to become MFi certified must go through a detailed verification process and meet certain requirements. But having an MFi certificate is not only an image element for the manufacturer. Above all, it is a huge benefit for the user of the equipment.
Products with MFi certificates:
- give you the assurance that they work properly with your Applebrand devices. The use of MFi accessories is completely safe for both iPhone and iPad tablets. There will be no unexpected failures, including short circuits or overheating, and you will not see the message "Accessory may not be supported" on the screen.
- are of high quality. Quality tests are conducted only by laboratories accredited by Apple.
- extend the life of your devices Apple. MFi allows iPhones and iPads to use their functionality better, making them work more efficiently.
- have brand support. Manufacturers can get help from Apple if they have problems with their products.
- cost less than original accessories Apple. High quality doesn't have to mean high price right away at all, which will definitely get your customers' attention.
Which products can be MFi certified?
The certification requirements include the safety, quality and performance of the hardware, as well as compliance with charging and digital data standards. Therefore, manufacturers can apply for MFi certification for products such as:
- kable - charging and data cables that have Lightning or USB-C connectors
- zasilacze - also those that have fast charging standards like Power Delivery.
- słuchawki - both wireless and wired with the Lightning connector .
- etui - magSafe compliant
- power banks - with USB-C and Lightning connectors .
You can find all these MFi-certified accessories in the wholesale offer of Hurtel. Check the category "Akcesoria MFi" and browse the products of reputable manufacturers, such as. Ugreen, Acefast, Choetech or Joyroom.