Add products by adding codes
GoPro sports camera accessories - new delivery at Hurtel!
Comfortable sports cameras have hit travel suitcases ... and store shelves. And it's no wonder that GoPro accessories are also very popular among customers. Take a look to see what should be on the shelves of your store to meet their needs.
Which sports camera accessories are the most popular?
Before we move on to what accessories for a sports camera are the most popular among customers in Europe, let's just mention what such equipment is and how it differs from classic cameras. Although similarly serves mainly to capture moments, all the similarities end at this stage. Let's move on. Or maybe let's jump? ... because it was extreme sports enthusiasts who set the direction for what the GoPro camera currently offers. There are tons of exciting climbing, diving and crazy bike rides videos online - all captured in first person perspective. And no, it doesn't mean that our climber kept the camera in his (cold) hands all the time.
... all thanks to the GoPro camera, which is distinguished primarily by the possibility of mounting on a helmet, bicycle handlebar, as well as on a special harness or band. The gyroscope and high frame rate allow you to record smooth shots in all conditions. For the most avid fans of extreme sports (as well as classic leisure, e.g. cycling), the option of expanding the basic set with additional accessories is also very important. The holiday season is approaching and they are looking for accessories for sports cameras . Stay ahead of this demand and add GoPro gadgets to your offer now! Suitcase sets are the biggest hit, which turns out to be an advantage both for the end customer and the seller himself. The handy shape allows for easy storage and proper display of the product on a store shelf.
What accessories for sports cameras should be included in the offer?
Currently, fans of extreme photography have at their disposal a dozen or so models of the flagship camera and a lot of models developed by the competition. All of them are scratch, mechanical, water and dust resistant. However, to adapt to the holiday season and the needs of your recipients, offer them something more. After all, many of them will be constantly recording underwater or want to create shots straight from the helmet of a speeding motorcycle - additional accessories for sports cameras are a bull's-eye for the sale. The latest offers for extreme sports enthusiasts can be found at the Hurtel warehouse - for more information, see this category: sports camera accessories .
Well-rotating accessories for GoPro - what is worth choosing?
At Hurtel , you can easily find well-rotating GoPro accessories . Especially for your business, we have prepared both individual elements and (smaller or larger) sets in handy suitcases. However, what ingredients make up really interesting GoPro kits? Water accessories, due to the season, are a real hit, but this is not the end of the possibilities. So we'll give you a hint by creating a short list that you will find below. Regardless, remember that in case of any doubts, we are at your disposal every day!
1. Camera mounting harness - allows you to mount it at the height of the chest or back. The equipment is stabilized in this case, it does not move. Perfect for customers who choose walks, runs or ... parachute jumping.
2. Head / helmet holder - for additional convenience, it comes in a set with stickers for attaching connectors on a rounded surface or as a headband inspired by a head lamp. A perfect option for an extreme cyclist, among other things.
3. Yellow Water Buoy / Buoyancy Bracket - Cameras such as GoPro are waterproof, but within certain limits. They are also not resistant to sinking. So customers will be looking for buoyancy handles. You can find it in one of our kits or choose it as a standalone item.
4. Arm or wrist holder - especially for customers who prefer to wear the camera like a watch.
5. Windshield suction cup holder - an easy way to make the sports camera a daily support for the driver. It will capture every moment on the road, becoming a valuable support, for example in the event of a crash. It will hold a classic smartphone just as well, which makes it a universal option for resale. You are not limited to one audience or even the season.
6. A tripod - it will be useful for customers who want to take souvenir photos from one position.
7. Selfie Stick / Monopod / Gimbal for GoPro - works like a classic stick for taking photos, which, like the windshield suction cup holder, is a universal option on the list of products in your business.
8. Memory cards - fans of sports cameras and summer trips, as well as students, among others, are looking for them. The potential audience base in this case is really huge.